WGS can advise on both formal and informal insolvency processes both corporate and personal:
- Corporate insolvency including administrations, solvent and insolvent liquidations, CVA’s and schemes of arrangements.
- Fixed charge administrators and LPA receiverships.
- Security issues and other third party rights including retention of title.
- Bankruptcy and individual voluntary arrangements.
- Directors duties, defending wrongful trading and directors disqualification proceedings.
- Insolvency litigation including asset and debt recovery, tracing assets, claims under the Insolvency Act and seeking injunctive relief including freezing and search orders.
We can also advise companies and stakeholders on restructuring companies in financial difficulties, often outside formal insolvency.